This week we are talking about influences in our life…but we are going to look at it from a slightly different point of view. Watch the video, then read the verses and think through the questions below.
Verses to Read
- Deuteronomy 6:5-9
- Matthew 6:22-23
- Mark 12:30
- Philippians 4:8
- 1 John 2:15-16
Questions to Consider
- Think about all the different things in your life that have the potential to have influence.
- Are any of them bad things that shouldn’t be in your life at all?
- How are you allowing them to influence you?
- Consider what the verses above are saying.
- How do these verses connect with this idea of influence?
- What are they challenging you to do?
- What are the things that you spend the most time with or doing? Overall, are they a good influence?