After watching the video, read the following verses and consider the following questions…
Verses to read:
- John 8:31
- Joshua 24:14-15
- Psalm 119:9-11
- Matthew 16:24-25
- Galatians 5:22-25
Questions for Consideration:
- What do the verses above have to say about living a life of faith; living as a disciple of Christ?
- In what area(s) of your life is it the easiest to live out your faith?
- In what area(s) of your life is it the most difficult to live our your faith?
- If someone asked you to tell them 1 piece of practical advice for how to live their faith day by day, what would you tell them?
- What is a verse that helps remind you to live your faith day by day? (it doesn’t have to be one of the provided verses above…it can be another one you know)
Come to Youth Group on Sunday having watched the video, read the verses, and considered the questions. We will spend time talking about them in more detail as a group, as we talk about practical ways we can live our faith day by day, in all areas of life.